04 January 2012

Baby Shower on the Brain

 spearmintbaby.com


I can hardly believe that my baby girl is nearly 8 months pregnant, but it must be true since the invitations have already been sent and tonight a group of us met to work out the details for her baby shower.  Thought I'd share our inspirations with you today.  Here is the invite we sent out. 




tinyprints.com
Inside was a little poem with a bookplate (that I have been trying to upload from my  camera without any luck this morning and now I am out of time! ) Because of course, it will be a book shower given that the happy couple had a literary theme for their wedding and their house is filled with books. 
Beachroseramblings.blogspot.com


marthastewart.com
marthastewart.com

Yet, we also want a sweet girly tea party theme filled with yummy sweets.
 brown-paper-packages.com.au
 thesweetestoccasion.com

Our color scheme is a range of pinks, grays, creamy taupes, white and a bit of lavender with lots of sweet white doilies...

 cakeeventsblog.com

marthastewart.com
 bumpsmitten.com
Don't you just love those little grey pom-pons on the napkins?  Too cute!
I'll fill you in on more details as we work them out.  
Hope you have a terrific day!

xoxo,

Millie


No comments:

Post a Comment